Monday, August 1, 2011

first day update my blog in KOLEJ!

assalamualaikum
its quite a long time i haven't update my blog. ouh sorry..lately im really buzy with a lot of activities in UITM. before this i try to be comfortable staying in kolej with a difference kind of culture and langguage which is 'bahasa kelantan'.

seriously im hate speaking in kelantan because of the difficulty to spoke out! i tried to speak but the others will laught at me so the conclusion is never n ever speak its.. just be my own self! do i care? ouh gosh!

besides my lecturer are very kind to me. i love them as i love my parent. ouh its really sweet! even my parent are far apart from me.

now  RAMADHAN has wake up! so puasa la.. alhamdulillah my sahur berjalan seperti biasa.. everyday my parent will sms or call me to make sure im take sahur!! hihih..

selamat berpuasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment