Saturday, March 12, 2011

kak nawal's wedding

my cousin's wedding which is kak nawal was held at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. all arrangement before wedding are nicely well done. as usual i'll be a 'pengapit' with sadrina. why not with my twin?? she said she wants someone else except her. i dont know what her true reason is. 

but it was not a big problem right. i think she want to give chance to someone else that want to get an experience being 'pengapit'.. its very fun to be beside the bride..i was like hihihi..
when i'm doing my job as 'pengapit', suddenly mahfuz reprimand me to smile..then i realized that i doesn't smile at all..haha..but its ok right..the guest want to look the bride not me!..

its hard to smile all the time. tired!!..but i'm still smile and always look at sadrina..sometimes talk to the bride to make sure that she's were fine.. 

after that.. i need to give away the'cenderahati' to all guest..that day were raining so there was muddy land..
huhu..but it was my job so i need to get more patient cause the kain at the bottom was wet and dirty.. 

after the end of wedding we fallen asleep until magrib..my cousin also were bed in exhaustion..5 people in one bed???..haha..everyone that look at us were laugh..

then..as usual..at night we were together opening gifts. its was a great time huh~~ 


my wish to kak nawal and abang mail:

secure new bride and hopefully cheap and sustainable livelihood to the children and grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment